Elysee Shaggy High Pile Area Rug One Colour Plain Light Grey
- Elysee shaggy rug provides the feel of warmth underfoot, particularly in bedrooms and family rooms. Walking on a carpet gives you a comfortable, cozy and a welcomed feel.
- Elysee shaggy carpet is ideal for cushioning our footsteps, falls, reducing slips and diminishes injuries even as falls occur. The rug can offer a major advantage especially for children who can play and walk safely. The rug also provides additional protection against coldness from the floor.
- Elysee shaggy rug mutes the noise. Thanks to this carpet, the echo from your room disappears and you can enjoy the movies and music in a much better quality as their material structure improves the acoustics in the room.
- Elysee rug has a long lifespan, if well-maintained. Moreover, it is very easy to care for. Thanks to regular vacuuming, it will permanently beautify the space of any kind.
- Composition: 100% Polypropylene; Weight: 2800 gr/m2; Pile height: 33 mm; Belgium
|SKU||Dywany 71331/060 ELYSEE|
|Pile height (mm)||33|
PAYMENT AND SHIPPING
The following terms and conditions apply:
The products are delivered all over the world.
DISPATCH COSTS (INCLUSIVE OF LEGALLY APPLICABLE VAT)
Domestic deliveries (Great Britain):
We do not charge any shipping costs.
The shipping costs for individual countries you will find HERE.
Unless otherwise specified in the quote, domestic delivery of goods shall be made ( Great Britain) within 3 - 5 days, for deliveries abroad within 5-14 days from conclusion of contract (if advance payment agreed from the date of the payment instruction). Please note that deliveries are not made on Sundays and other holidays. If you have ordered articles with different delivery dates, we send the articles together in one delivery if no other agreement has been made. The delivery date for the complete order will be the same as that of the article with the longest delivery time.
Accepted Payment options
- Payment via PayPal
- Credit card payment through Braintree
- Vacuum the rug regularly to remove dirt and excess fiber. We suggest avoiding powerful vacuums as strong suction can damage the pile
- Do not rub. Clean with mild carpet shampoo or consult a professional carpet cleaner for a deep clean
- Avoid exposure to direct strong sunlight
- If loose strands occur, trim with scissors, do not pull
- We recommend the use of rug hold underlay to prevent rugs from slipping
for all orders
Formalities reduced to a minimum
Shipped Within 24 Hours