FLOORLUX Sisal Area Rug Geometric Black Silver Durable Carpet
- Floorlux is a low maintenance rug choice. Regular vacuuming is all that’s needed to keep this sisal rug in a perfect shape.
- Floorlux rug is resistant to tough stains, and for that reason, it is recommended for kitchen and dining areas. Moreover, it is highly recommended for pet owners.
- Floorlux rug has a long lifespan, if well-maintained. Moreover, it is very easy to care for. Thanks to regular vacuuming, it will permanently beautify the space of any kind.
- Floorlux rug mutes the noise. Thanks to this carpet, the echo from your room disappears and you can enjoy the movies and music in a much better quality, as their fabrics structure improves the acoustics in the room.
- All our carpets are ÖKOTEX certified, which means that they don't contain harmful substances and therefore are safe for health and are child- and pet- friendly. Fleece Composition: 100% Hardwearing Polypropylene; Fleece Height: 6 mm; Weight: 1650 gr/m2
|SKU||20383 Black / Silver|
|Pile height (mm)||6|
PAYMENT AND SHIPPING
The following terms and conditions apply:
The products are delivered all over the world.
DISPATCH COSTS (INCLUSIVE OF LEGALLY APPLICABLE VAT)
Domestic deliveries (Great Britain):
We do not charge any shipping costs.
The shipping costs for individual countries you will find HERE.
Unless otherwise specified in the quote, domestic delivery of goods shall be made ( Great Britain) within 3 - 5 days, for deliveries abroad within 5-14 days from conclusion of contract (if advance payment agreed from the date of the payment instruction). Please note that deliveries are not made on Sundays and other holidays. If you have ordered articles with different delivery dates, we send the articles together in one delivery if no other agreement has been made. The delivery date for the complete order will be the same as that of the article with the longest delivery time.
Accepted Payment options
- Payment via PayPal
- Credit card payment through Braintree
- Vacuum the rug regularly to remove dirt and excess fiber. We suggest avoiding powerful vacuums as strong suction can damage the pile
- Do not rub. Clean with mild carpet shampoo or consult a professional carpet cleaner for a deep clean
- Avoid exposure to direct strong sunlight
- If loose strands occur, trim with scissors, do not pull
- We recommend the use of rug hold underlay to prevent rugs from slipping
for all orders
Formalities reduced to a minimum
Shipped Within 24 Hours